Whether you are upgrading your systems, consolidating databases, or replacing legacy software, data migration is a challenging task. Our migration services help you control costs, improve operational efficiency, accelerate time-to-market, and mitigate risk associated with the process.
By taking a systematic, consultative, holistic approach we help clients:
- Forecast and budget platform operating costs
- Develop a plan for replacing legacy systems
- Boost time-to-revenue and reduce migration time
- Reduce operating expenses and optimize digital marketing
- Introduce innovative technologies that increase operational efficiency
Data will drive your organization forward. Our data migration team specializes in cleaning and de-duping data as well as standardizing and validating your data before migrating it to your upgraded systems. We leverage tools like Informatica cloud and Powercenter to expedite the migration process.
Our data migration team:
- Ensures that the right data is loaded and accessible to the right people on your staff
- Mitigates risks associated with moving from a legacy system
- Maximizes the value created with the new application
- Provides a higher degree of insight with good data integrity
- Delivers actionable insight
Data Migration Management
Outsourcing project management is a great way to quickly assemble professionals with the necessary skills to achieve optimal productivity at a lower cost than you would pay if you hired an in-house team. As clients shift their focus to strategic goals and core competencies, many see an immediate impact from project management outsourcing in various aspects of their operations. Our project managers help you manage risk, project scope, development time, project resources, and status reporting in a cost-effective manner that saves you time and accelerates time to market.
The scope of our project management services encompass the following:
- Project strategy
- Project resource management
- Quality control
- Risk management
- Bug reporting and resolution
- Change management
- Case reporting and escalation
We understand that rolling out a technology solution is just the beginning of the journey and requires adequate training and support to maximize the value of the investment. Appalachia Group offers add-on support that is tailored to individualized client needs. Whether you are looking to train your staff, more efficiently manage data, or integrate third-party products, our consultants will identify opportunities for value creation that impact operational performance. Learn more about our consulting services.