Migration and Re-engineering Services
Reduce operating expenses and unify your existing software platforms with Appalachia software migration and re-engineering services.
A majority of enterprises are operating on legacy systems that can’t provide a seamless experience throughout the organization. Migrating to a unified software system allows organizations to operate more efficiently, increase productivity, control information flow with ease, and scale operations as needed.
Whether you are upgrading your systems, consolidating databases, or replacing legacy software, data migration is a challenging task. Appalachia migration services help you control costs, improve operational efficiency, accelerate time-to-market, and mitigate risk associated with the process.
By taking a systematic, consultative, holistic approach we help clients:
- Forecast and budget platform operating costs
- Develop a plan for replacing legacy systems
- Reduce time to revenue and migration time
- Decrease operating expenses and optimize digital marketing
- Introduce innovative technologies that boost operational efficiency
Data is the single most important asset in any organization. Our data migration team specializes in operations including:
- Cleaning data
- Data imports (migration) to your new database
We leverage tools like Informatica Cloud and PowerCenter to expedite the process of migrating your in-house applications to the cloud.
Our data migration team will:
- Ensure that the right data is available and accessible to the right people
- Mitigate risks associated with moving from a legacy system
- Maximize the value created with the new application
- Provide a higher degree of insight to your project while maintaining data integrity
- Deliver actionable insight
Data Migration Management
Outsourcing project management is a great way to quickly assemble a team with the necessary skills to achieve optimal productivity at a lower cost than you could achieve working with in-house resources.
When clients sign on with Appalachia Group, they are able to hand over the details to our team. With the outsource team managing the project, overseeing risk, keeping track of development time and project resources, and reporting on status daily, the client can turn their focus back to their internal goal, strategic goals and hone their core competencies to meet their next challenge. Teams save time and cut costs by taking this approach.
The scope of our project management services encompass the following:
- Project strategy
- Bug reporting and resolution
- Project resource management
- Change management
- Quality control
- Case reporting and escalation
- Risk management
Data Migration Consulting